Moushumi Ghose is a sex therapist turned rock musician. She also hosts The Sex Talk Series and created the documentary Temples and Brothels and is publishing a sex positions coffee book by Quiver Books.
- Sex positivity vs. sex addiction models of sex therapy
- "Mainstream sex" and pathologized desire
- The "crowd of cunts" (it's a song, but it's also thing you may relate to.)
- "Limbic resonance" from The General Theory of Love
- How (and possibly why) sex educators tend to seem weird
Other resources mentioned: